Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Owlways Have My Heart

Hello SweetStamps.com friends!!

Happy Sunday!

Kendra, here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a card with you today!

I wanted to share that we are currently sponsoring the challenge on the 

The theme is:
Love/Valentine's Day/Anniversary

I created this card with that theme in mind:
 used the adorable new Owlways Have My Heart stamp set!!

I decided to use some fun colors when coloring in this cute owl! 
 I really like how she turned out!!

Be sure to join in for your chance at winning!  Plus we'd love to see what you create!

SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, love the layers and the way you colored the owl. So cute!!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

So pretty! Love the fun colors of the owl, so cheerful!