Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy Together Couple

Happy New Year friends!  I'm so sorry for the super late posting - I couldn't get the internet to work, then hubby couldn't get the internet to work... and after a few phone calls to our internet provider, they were able to help us troubleshoot and it looks like we're back online, although it's a super spotty connection!!!

I'm sharing one of the new January Stamps Happy Together Couple over in the shop... they are just adorable together.  I know it's still only the beginning of January but I feel like Valentines will be here before we know it!!


Just love them together, they really do look so happy!!

Thanks for stopping by today, see you again next week, hopefully with a better internet connection lol!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome card, I love the way you colored the couple.