Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Kitty Sweet!

Aloha everyone!  kel from Scraps & photoGRAFFS here today sharing my first project as a DT Sweetie!  I'm so honored to be here and working with such a wonderful and talented team!


I used the cute kitty and one of the sentiments from the Kitty Sweets Clear Stamps Set... He's so cute I couldn't resist!!  I colored him up with copics and added the sentiment to the side along with some fun banners to match.  I even added some Glastique Finishing Glaze to his nose to shine it up a bit, although it's not so shiny in this picture! 

Thanks for stopping by today, see you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute and beautifully colored. Love the added button and twine.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Adorable! Love the coloring and banners!