Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Faux Letterpress with Dies!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  It's Lisa and I'm so happy to be here with you today!  I am sharing a card that was very much inspired by the amazing Jennifer McGuire... you can visit her blog to read and watch more on how the technique I use works.  After watching her video I immediately thought of the Daisy Center Medallion Die from SweetStamps.com, and knew it would be perfect for this technique...


So simple and yet so elegant!  The basics for this technique includes inking up an intricate die, running it through your maching with an embossing mat, and using watercolored paper. Viola!  I then stamped my sentiment, and raised my panel up but chose to stick with all white as I didn't want to distract from the Medallion die image.

Supplies Used:



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great look- love this neat technique : ) Thank you for sharing the link too- off to check it out!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful technique and the Medallion looks awesome. Love the simple design and the added bling.