Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Challenge #216 Flowers

Hello Sweet Stamp Friends!
Happy Monday!!

We are discontinuing some of our cling stamps, to make room for NEW designs later this year!!  You can find all the images in the CLEARANCE section here!!


Time for another weekly challenge!

Our theme is....
Flowers

Guest Designer.... 

Please give a warm welcome to our new Guest Designer for April.....
Hello! My name is Tammy and I am very excited to be Guest Designing for Sweet Stamps for the month of April! Thank you ladies for this wonderful opportunity!  I've always had some kind of crafty thing going on in my life. But, when I started to make cards I knew it was the perfect craft for me because I love to color and create with paper and I absolutely love my die cuts! I live in Colorado with my wonderful husband and our two fur-babies! I also enjoy cooking, hiking, camping and spending time with my family and friends. I hope you enjoy my creations this month!  

Check out her first card with us:
So beautiful and bright!!



DT Sweeties projects...






We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {Cards, ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, etc.} You could win a $10 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***

Happy Stamping! 
Have a super sweet week!


3 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Each of these flower cards are beautiful! Love the designs!

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for having me as your Guest Designer this month!! Gorgeous cards DT!
Big hugs, Tammy

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous cards ladies, your flowers are incredible! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, see you again soon. hugs :)