Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

butterfly blessings

This week we start the new year. I am creating cards to have on hand for various occasions. This would be appropriate for a birthday or a thank you card.

On a soft grey card blank I added a contrasting band of a graphite toned paper.

I stamp several flourishes using the Flourishes clear stamp kit. I embossed these with Platinum embossing powder. I also added the You're a Blessing sentiment with the same powder.

Next I embossed three butterflies from the Butterfly Accents set using Bahama Aqua, Deep Blue Sky, and Turquoise Lagoon powders.

I attached the butterflies and some flat rhinestones using Glastique.

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the simple design and how the butterflies look against the embossed flourish background.

Sherrie K. said...

What a GORGEOUS card!The flourishes are so pretty and the butterflies looks so delicate...love, love!
Sherrie K

Dorothy S said...

This is so pretty! I am saving it as inspiration to try something like this!