Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wedding Gift Tag

Hello!  Lisa here today and I've created a tag based on our Wedding Challenge, that I hope to see you all play along!



Supplies Used:


To create my tag I started with water color paper and trimmed it into a tag shape.  I then colored my flowers with Distress Markers, spritzed with water and stamped onto the tag.  I water colored with blue around the outside of my image.  I then stamped my sentiment, and die cut along the bottom.  To finish I punched a hole in the top and tied grey satin ribbon through it.

I can not wait to see your creations this week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a Sweet tag, I love the way you colored the image and added the border.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors you used!

Roxie said...

Lovely tag, I like the blue background and border die.