Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Trick or Treat Dimensional Card


  Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye here with a dimensional trick or treat card using the Trick or Treat Ornament!The ornament comes with two globes and two rings for holding the globes on. For the card I used just one ring and one globe. I am holding back the 2nd ring and globe for another dimensional card or project.
I clipped off the top of the ornament where the hanger would go and heat embossed the center ring that contains the characters with Vintage Black. The silver in the vintage black collected on the ghost and the black and gold on the witch and the moon--it did perfect! For the top ring that holds down the globe I covered it with spider paper, edged the ring with black india ink and heat embossed UTEE on top to give a more aged look to the ring. I sandwiched the rings and the globe and held them together with clothespins until adhered. I applied a piece of patterned paper to the back of the ornament frame.
To finish off the front of the card, I embossed Vintage Silver to the edges of the matte and layered the globe over the accent strip so that the words Trick or Treat could be read.

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome, I love how the ghost and witch look with the enamels you used and the UTEE on the outer ring looks like glass.