Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Innocent Beauty... A Layout

Hello!  Happy Friday!!!  Today I am here sharing my take on our weekly challenge: Favorite Embellishments... and this time I've created something completely different to share... a layout! yay!  And on my layout I have used lots of yummy Picccolo Accents and embossing powders, check it out:




Supplies Used:




I had an absolute fun time creating this layout and playing with all of these accents!  Not to mention how beautiful they look after they are layered with various embossing powders.  I hope this has inspired you, and given you some new ideas on how to use your Piccolo accents and I can't wait to see your projects for our challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

She is darling and your page is wonderful!!!

Donna K said...

Oh, Lisa...let me just say this...PRECIOUS!!!

Roxie said...

Beautiful use of the Globecraft and Piccolo products and that's an adorable subject for the your pages!

Gail said...

This picture is so sweet - nice layout!