Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Happy Hello



  Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye quick and easy happy card using the Piccolo accents! I used the beautiful Pop Up Flower Accents and coated two with adhesive fluid and the Girls Night Out EP. I built up a few layers on those two and finished off with a small touch of Vintage Gold EP in the center. For the middle flower, I built up layers of Cranberry Wine EP and then added a bit of Girls night out to the insides of the flowers and some Vintage Gold to finish it off. To finish off the flowers I edged the with a dark marker. I adhered each onto my card mats with white glue and set aside to dry!

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

 

2 comments:

Stacey Richardson, SweetStamps.com said...

Gorgeous cheery card! Love the color combos!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful card, I love the colors you used for the flowers.