Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Roses with Guest Designer Donna K

Hello Sweet Stamp friends!
Donna K with you today sharing my card using 
Roses 
as part of this week's challenge here at SweetStamps.

When I saw "roses" as the challenge I immediately went looking for rose stamp images and then I came across this gorgeous tea cup ... with roses on it! I knew that was "the" stamp for this project.

I used the Tea Cup Medium 866 stamp, die cut it into an oval shape and added the coral scalloped matte. I used 3D adhesive to pop up the die cut image and Copic pens to shade the roses in the perfect shade of coral to match my embossed background papers and ribbon.  
I kinda love this delicate, feminine look and I hope you do as well.

Be sure to link up your Rosy project to this week's challenge too!!
Thank you so much to the amazingly talented Design Team of SweetStamps for having me the past few weeks.  I have really enjoyed posting with you and each challenge has been a fun, new adventure for me. 
~Donna K - Created by Donna K

6 comments:

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card Donna love the colors

ScrapYourWorld said...

beautiful as always!!! love your copic coloring!!!
Paula

Rasonda @ East Conolly Cottage said...

I love the mix of the romantic and rustic. The coloring is faboosh!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful coloring on the tea cup. Love how it fits in the oval die. Love the wide burlap and the crinkled ribbon with the little tea pot charm. Sweet!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous card- love your coloring and LOVE the beautiful crinkle bow!

rudlis said...

Your card is just gorgeous, as always. I love the delicate and elegant cards.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at SweetSyamps.com this week.