Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Parchment Crafting with Guest Designer Elizabeth Hart

Hello again from Maryland. This week I used a special technique called parchment crafting. I love it!

SweetStamps has a fabulous video on their site that tells you how to do it. And, the written instructions list all the tools you need. I simply followed the easy instructions provided by SweetStamps and ended up with a fabulous butterfly on my first attempt! The effects are really gorgeous.


For my supplies I used the Dot Butterfly (438) and the lovely die was from SweetStamps too. I kept it simple so the gorgeous parchment butterfly would be center stage. I'll see you again next Thursday where I'll be presenting a very cute project.

4 comments:

Donna K said...

Your card turned out gorgeous Elizabeth! Loving the colors along with that pretty butterfly!
~Donna K

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your colors are fantastic! I love the butterfly on the ring of greenery too- Beautiful!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful parchment work on the Dot Butterfly, I love the various shades of color you added to it.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely design, love the Dot Butterfly!!