Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Framing a Mother's Day card



Hello, Steph  here. I recently posted a tip about ways to use all the bookboard that is included in the Globecraft & Piccolo Card Decor & More! sets.

Supplies:
  • Vintage holiday Flourishes Card Decor & More
  • Piccolo Embossing Powder Adhesive
  • Brownstone Embossing Powder
  • Enchanted Aubergine Embossing Powder
  • Mars Black 3D Enamel Gel
  • Glastique


Using the exterior frame from the Vintage Holiday Flourishes Card Décor & More! set. I dabbed the frame with the Piccolo Embossing Powder Adhesive then sprinkled it with a mixture of Brownstone and Enchanted Aubergine embossing powders. I heat set the powders allowing the coats to cool between applications.


The frame turned out to be a perfect fit for my stamped image and looks stunning on this card. Glastique is the perfect adhesive to hold the stamped image to the frame. I coated one of the small flourishes from this set with Mars Black 3D Enamel Gel and adhered it to the bottom of the frame with a drop of Glastique.


Thanks for stopping by today. Pop on over to my blog to see what else I've been creating with G&P products!

4 comments:

Robin Horasanian said...

This is beautiful!

Candy Spiegel said...

So bright and cheery!

Arin said...

this is just so up my alley! {love}!

linda said...

Cute Mother's Day card.